This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:35 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of arson in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive. Someone reported finding burnt toilet paper, police said.
• At 10:48 p.m. Thursday, a 29-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 28-year-old man in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 4:33 p.m. Wednesday, JPD assisted another agency in the Juneau area.
• At 11:12 a.m. Thursday, JPD assisted Petersburg Police Department in the Juneau area.
• At 9:19 a.m. Friday, JPD assisted another agency in the 6100 block of Montana Creek Road.
• At 2:58 p.m. Thursday, George Steven Strom, 28, was arrested for a conditions violation. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:26 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence order was served on a 38-year-old woman.
• At 9:18 p.m. Wednesday, a notice of a hearing on a domestic violence protective order was served on a 38-year-old woman.
• At 11:18 a.m. Thursday, a long-term domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 35-year-old man in the Juneau area. JPD was unable to locate him.
• At 4:55 p.m. Thursday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 23-yera-old man.
Driving under the influence
• At 1:13 a.m. Friday, Matthew Eric Markovich, 30, was arrested for driving under the influence in the 2600 block of Douglas Highway. The vehicle was impounded.
Driving without a license
• At 1:27 a.m. Thursday, Jordan Irving Parker Oldham, 19, was cited for driving without a license in the 3000 block of Foster Avenue. The vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:16 a.m. Friday, James Robert Hanson, 41, was cited for driving without a license on Harris Street. The vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:25 p.m. Friday, James Michael Lewis, 23, was cited for driving without a license in the 13400 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle was impounded.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 4:09 p.m. Thursday, Alexander Tran Cao, 19, was arrested for fourth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue. He was taken to LCCC.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:06 p.m. Wednesday, a 17-year-old boy reported his 1969 Ford Mustang was struck while parked.
• At 5:29 p.m. Wednesday, a 40-year-old man driving a Freightinger pulling a trailer was cited for an unsecured load in the 13400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:15 p.m. Thursday, a vehicle was struck while parked on Glacier Avenue. Damage is estimated at $500.
• At 3:44 a.m. Friday, a vehicle driven by a 34-year-old man was involved in a motor vehicle accident in the 300 block of Fourth Street.
• At 6:43 p.m. Wednesday, a stalking protective order was served on a 39-year-old man.
• At 3:38 p.m. Wednesday, a 59-year-old man reported medication stolen in the 2400 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 7:51 p.m. Wednesday, Elizabeth Clauder, 52, was arrested and released for larceny from Fred Meyer in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:12 p.m. Thursday, a 17-year-old boy was arrested and released for concealment of merchandise.
• At 2:23 p.m. Wednesday, Mark Brown, 45, was arrested and released for trespass in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 2:08 p.m. Thursday, a 46-year-old man reported that his vehicle was rifled and someone took a backpack inside in the 1700 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 4:52 p.m. Thursday, George Steven Strom, 28, was arrested and released for criminal trespass in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 11 p.m. Wednesday, Siuamoa S. Faatoafe, 27, was arrested for criminal mischief to a window at the Viking in the 200 block of Front Street. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:20 a.m. Friday, Steven James Woodbury, 23, was arrested for criminal mischief DV in the 300 block of Fourth Street. He was taken to LCCC.