• The Building Code Advisory Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in the Downtown Fire Hall.
• The Assembly will hold a special meeting at 6 p.m. for consideration of an ordinance filing an annexation petition in the Assembly Chambers. The Assembly Committee of the Whole will meet immediately after (approximately 6:15 p.m.) to discuss the draft Climate Action Plan, succession plan for the city manager and Assembly goals.
• The Historic Resources Advisory Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in City Hall, Conference Room No. 224.
• There will be an Eaglecrest Ski Area long range master planning session presentation at 7 p.m. in Centennial Hall, Ballroom No. 1.
• The Bartlett Regional Hospital Quality Assurance Committee will meet at noon in the BRH Administration Boardroom.
• The Utility Advisory Board will meet at 5:30 p.m. at 5433 Shaune Drive, the Public Works Lemon Creek Shop.