• The Public Works & Facilities Committee will meet at noon in Assembly Chambers.
• The Building Code Advisory Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in the downtown fire hall.
• The Social Services Advisory Board will meet at 5:15 p.m. in City Hall conference room 224.
• The Juneau Affordable Housing Commission will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the JEDC Conference Room, 612 Willoughby Ave.
• The Bartlett Regional Hospital Executive Committee will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the BRH Administration Boardroom.
• The Juneau Commission on Aging will host a community meeting at 6 p.m. in the Nugget Mall Community Meeting Room.
• The Juneau School District Board of Education will meet at 6:15 p.m. in the Juneau-Douglas High School Library.
• The Planning Commission will meet at 7 p.m. in Assembly Chambers. It will consider a request for a variance to widen and straighten the road between North Eagle Beach Kayak Launch and Bessie Creek, a variance for setbacks on a triplex on Douglas Highway, a conditional use permit to convert a garage into a hair salon and a permit to erect a 119-foot communications pole at Spruce Meadows RV park.
• The Local Emergency Planning Committee will meet at noon in the BRH Administration Building Classroom.
• The Douglas Advisory Board will meet at 5:30 p.m. in the Douglas Library Conference Room.
• The Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee will meet at 6 p.m. in Assembly Chambers and will take action on creation of a Treadwell Historic District, hours and updates on Cope Park, Marine Park and Adair-Kennedy Memorial Park.
• The Airport Board will meet at 7 p.m. in Juneau International Airport’s Alaska Room.
• The Juneau Commission on Aging will meet at 9:30 a.m. in Conference Room 224.
• The Americans with Disabilities Act Committee will meet at 12:30 p.m. in the Downtown Library Large Conference Room.
• The Bartlett Hospital Planning Committee will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the BRH Administration Boardroom.
• The Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee will meet at 6 p.m. seeking public comment on parks and trails to be improved for 1 percent temporary sales tax funding. The tax issue will come before voters next fall. It will meet in City Hall Conference Room 224.
• All City and Borough of Juneau offices will be closed in observance of Veterans Day.