This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:40 p.m. Friday, Scott Menz, 32, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 3300 block of Egan Drive. He was also charged with first-degree endangerment of the welfare of a child. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 1:45 a.m. Saturday, Brittney Dennis, 18, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:57 a.m. Saturday, Dylan James Ward, 19, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 1:08 p.m. Friday, a 15-year-old boy was arrested for fourth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue. The boy was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:46 p.m. Friday, a vehicle driven by a 35-year-old man and a vehicle driven by a 61-year-old man crashed in the 2500 block of Douglas Highway. Both drivers were taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital. Both vehicles were towed from the scene.
• At 5:23 p.m. Friday, a vehicle driven by a 21-year-old man rolled into a ditch in the 4000 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 6:49 p.m. Friday, a 47-year-old woman reported her vehicle was struck by another vehicle that left the scene on Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 5:58 a.m. Saturday, a vehicle driven by a 49-year-old man struck a guard rail in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle sustained an estimated $20,000 damage and the guard rail sustained an estimated $5,000 damage.
• At 5:54 p.m. Friday, a 30-year-old man reported his handgun stolen in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive.
• At 1:08 a.m. Saturday, a 36-year-old woman reported a broken window on Black Wolf Way. The damage is estimated at $500.
• At 9:24 a.m. Saturday, a 59-year-old man reported vandalism to his vehicle and property in the 4300 block of Riverside Drive. The damage is estimated at $2,500.
• At 1:16 a.m. Saturday, Bailey Mitchell Johnson, 25, was arrested on an outstanding warrant issued for failing to appear for a remand hearing. He was taken to LCCC.