This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Fire and medical
• At 2:38 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a woman with ongoing nausea on Steep Place. She was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 2:54 a.m. Monday, a woman with controlled bleeding on ‘A’ Street was taken to BRH.
• At 5:59 a.m. Monday, EMS administered care to a minor patient following a seizure on Hamilton Street. The patient declined transport.
• At 10:30 a.m. Monday, a man with leg pain on Cinema Drive was taken to BRH.
• At 11:20 a.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an emergency medical incident on 12th Street and found the resident had died. The scene was transferred to the Juneau Police Department.
• At 11:39 a.m. Monday, a man with flu-like symptoms on Willoughby Avenue was taken to BRH.
• At 12:10 p.m. Monday, EMS administered care to a woman possibly having a stroke on Lee Court. She chose a private vehicle for transport.
• At 4:17 p.m. Monday, EMS administered care to a man having an anxiety attack on Glacier Avenue. He chose a private vehicle for transport.
• At 5:36 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an emergency medical incident on Mendenhall Boulevard and found the resident had died. Scene transferred to JPD.
• At 6:42 p.m. Monday, an unconscious man on Rivercourt Way was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:16 p.m. Sunday, a 49-year-old man reported witnessed a vehicle strike a parked vehicle in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:38 a.m. Monday, Wilhelmina Mills, 23, was arrested in the 8400 block of Steep Place on a warrant for petition to revoke probation. She was also arrested on a warrant charging fourth-degree assault. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:10 a.m. Monday, a 29-year-old man reported his video camera stolen in the 200 block of Front Street.