This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:31 a.m. Tuesday, Eleanor Morgan, 43, was cited and released for criminal trespass in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 5:36 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a death in the 4300 block of Mendenhall Boulevard. No foul play is suspected, and next of kin has not yet been notified.
• At 3:18 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a possible assault involving juveniles in the 400 block of Fourth Street.
• At 9:54 a.m. Tuesday, JPD reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 35-year-old man.
Fire and medical
• At 3:29 a.m. Tuesday, a man was taken from Franklin Street to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:34 a.m. Tuesday, a man was taken from Gastineau Avenue to BRH.
• At 12:48 p.m. Tuesday, a man was taken from BRH on Hospital Drive to Juneau International Airport.
• At 1:45 p.m. Tuesday, a woman was taken from BRH on Hospital Drive to JIA.
• At 3:55 p.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a good intent call, or other, on Marine Way. CCFR found a combative woman with no injuries apparent, and the scene was turned over to JPD.
• At 4:37 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a report of an authorized controlled burning on Gull Way. A wood stove was producing smoke.
• At 7:21 p.m. Tuesday, a woman was taken from Thunder Mountain Road to BRH.
• At 11:17 p.m. Tuesday, a woman was taken from Linda Avenue to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:21 p.m. Monday, a 23-year-old woman reported her vehicle was struck by an unknown vehicle earlier in the day in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:48 a.m. Tuesday, a 53-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck while parked in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway.
Passing a school bus
• At 8:53 a.m. Tuesday, Jacob Lee Kitka, 27, was arrested and released for passing a school bus which was loading and offloading children on Riverside Drive.
• At 9:19 a.m. Tuesday, Nicole Clair Sears, 27, was arrested in the 6000 block of Montgomery Street on an outstanding warrant issued for failure to comply with court judgement and failure to appear for order to show cause hearing. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:02 p.m. Monday, Veronica Morgan Parks, 21, was arrested for third-degree theft in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 6:09 p.m. Monday, Allen Ray Pitts, 18, was arrested and released for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:46 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of vandalism in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 6:09 a.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of a broken store window in the 11700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:34 a.m. Tuesday, a 35-year-old woman reported damage to an office door in the 3600 block of Amalga Street.