This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Driving without a valid license
• At 10:12 p.m. Friday, John Duran, 32, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 1300 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 4:16 p.m. Friday, a Dodge vehicle in the 3200 block of Egan Drive was impounded as a hazard.
• At 3:14 p.m. Friday, a 28-year-old woman reported the theft of a bag in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. The estimated value of the contents in the bag was $30.
• At 9:22 p.m. Friday, Lance Christian Cesar, 44, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:41 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Daniel Aaron Reynolds, 18, on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive on an outstanding Alaska State Troopers Warrant.
• At 7:02 p.m. Friday, John Edwards Peters, 24, was arrested in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway on an AST parole warrant for apprehension detention on an original charge of criminal mischief. He was taken to LCCC.