This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:37 p.m. Saturday, a 54-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence criminal mischief. He was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a valid license
• At 4:02 p.m. Saturday, Delfin Basilio Evenson, 44, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 7100 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 10:25 p.m. Saturday, Scott Eberhardt, 27, was cited for driving without a license in the 1100 block of Third Street. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 3:47 a.m. Sunday, Bradlee Donald Ferguson, 19, was cited for driving without a license on Mendenhall Loop Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 3:27 a.m. Sunday, Robert Christopher Muller, 43, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 3200 block of Egan Drive. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 2:36 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue transported a woman from Great Western Street to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 4:16 a.m. Sunday, CCFR transported a woman from Pine Street to BRH.
• At 8:56 a.m. Sunday, a woman was taken from Lemon Creek Road to BRH.
• At 12:51 p.m. Sunday, a man was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 7:32 p.m. Sunday, a man was taken from Portage Boulevard to BRH.
• At 7:55 p.m. Sunday, a woman was taken from Glacier Highway to BRH.
• At 9:02 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a chimney or flue fire on Glacier Highway. The fire was extinguished.
• At 9:44 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a false call on Mendenhall Loop Road.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 11:39 a.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a vehicle hitting a pedestrian in the 2800 block of Jackson Road. No injuries were reported.
• At 11:36 p.m. Saturday, a summons was served on a 68-year-old woman in the 2800 block of Postal Way.
• At 1:35 p.m. Saturday, a 73-year-old woman reported the theft of a television in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. The television has an estimated value of $500.
• At 1:06 a.m. Sunday, Edward Paul Sincic, 21, was cited for theft of services in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 11:42 a.m. Sunday, $48.43 of gas was stolen in the 5100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:40 a.m. Sunday, a vehicle was impounded as a traffic hazard in the 3200 block of Egan Drive.