This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:35 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report on an assault in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 5:34 p.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 35-year-old man in the Juneau area.
• At 10:47 a.m. Tuesday, a domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 21-year-old man in the Juneau area.
Driving without a valid license
• At 10:43 p.m. Monday, Jamie Tompkins, 22, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 3200 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 5:03 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated the report of a vehicle fire in the 1500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:18 a.m. Tuesday, EMS administered care to a man on Mendenhall Loop Road. He was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 8:54 a.m. Tuesday, EMS administered care to a man on Shell Simmons Drive. He declined transport.
• At 9:07 a.m. Tuesday, EMS administered care to a woman on Fourth Street. She was taken to BRH.
• At 1:56 p.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue units were returned to service after being dispatched and cancelled en route.
• At 6:47 p.m. Tuesday, EMS administered care to a man on Front Street. He was taken to BRH.
• At 7:39 p.m. Tuesday, EMS administered care to a woman on Thunder Mountain Road. She was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:18 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle motor vehicle crash on Mendenhall Loop Road. Two vehicles, one driven by a 40-year-old man and the other by a 66-year-old man, were totaled. The 40-year-old was cited for negligent driving and was taken to BRH for injuries.
• At 10:01 a.m. Tuesday, Daniel Aaron Reynolds, 18, was arrested in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive on an warrant issued for failure to appear for a hearing.
• At 10:34 a.m. Tuesday, JPD reported a stalking protective order needs to be served on a 31-year-old woman.
• At 4:07 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated the report of a theft in the 1500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:02 p.m. Monday, a 52-year-old man reported buses vandalized in the 1700 block of Anka Street.
• At 1:22 p.m. Monday, 57-year-old woman reported the tires on her vehicle were slashed in the 800 block of Fourth Street.
• At 6:21 p.m. Monday, a 55-year-old woman reported damage to the tires on her vehicle on ‘E’ Street.
• At 8:28 p.m. Monday, a 66-year-old man reported a tire was slashed on his vehicle on Thunder Mountain Road. Damage is worth an estimated $165.