This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:25 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a reported assault in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:24 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a burglary from Dehart’s Auke Bay Store in the 11700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:37 p.m. and 4:07 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a reported sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 3:53 p.m. Tuesday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 59-year-old man.
Fire and medical
• At 12:18 a.m. Wednesday, EMS administered care to a woman on Glacier Highway. She was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:05 p.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to an alarm ignited by burnt food on Main Street.
• At 1:39 p.m. Wednesday, EMS administered care to a man on 12th Street. He was taken to BRH.
• At 7:21 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to smoke stemming from an overheated appliance on Vista Drive.
• At 7:25 p.m. Wednesday, a woman on Franklin Street declined transport from CCFR.
Driving without a license/ Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:23 p.m. Tuesday, Julie Rena Gonzales, 36, was arrested for driving without a license after the vehicle she was driving struck another vehicle driven by an 18-year-old woman on Douglas Highway. The occupants of the vehicle driven by the 18-year-old sustained minor injuries. Each vehicle had estimated damage of $1,000. Gonzales was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 3:46 p.m. Tuesday, Jordan Irving Parker Oldham, 19, was arrested in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive on an outstanding warrant issued for contempt of court.
Stalking protective order
• At 3:54 p.m. Tuesday, a stalking protective order needed to be served on a 55-year-old man in the Juneau area.
• At 6:26 p.m. Tuesday, James D. Willson, 24, was cited and released for city larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:07 p.m. Tuesday, a 22-year-old woman reported the theft of medication from the 1600 block of Renninger Street.
• At 8:42 p.m. Tuesday, a 24-year-old woman reported the theft of a phone, credit card and pocket knife in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive.