This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:54 a.m. Thursday, a 10-year-old person reported an assault and robbery.
• At 12:44 p.m. Wednesday, a 56-year-old woman reported someone entered her house without permission in the 300 block of Gastineau Avenue.
• At 5:57 p.m. Wednesday, a 58-year-old woman reported a 28-year-old man violated the conditions of his release.
• At 8:10 a.m. Friday, a 55-year-old woman reported a 55-year-old man reported the conditions of a stalking protective order in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
Driving without a license
• At 1:06 a.m. Thursday, Calvin Weimer, 41, was cited for driving without a license in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 9:37 p.m. Thursday, Tony Tompkins, 20, was cited for driving without a license in the 8500 block of Old Dairy Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 10:56 p.m. Thursday, Wanda Anderson, 39, was cited for driving without a license in the 400 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Failure to stop
• At 4:38 p.m. Thursday, a 68-year-old man reported a vehicle failed to stop when a school bus was flashing red lights.
Fire and medical
• At 1:06 p.m. Thursday, EMS administered care to a woman on 12th Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 3:26 p.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm due to boiler maintenance on Egan Drive. No fire.
• At 4:04 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was administered to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 8:13 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a report of arching, shorted electrical equipment on Porter Lane. No fire and the arching was from shorted heat tape wiring.
• At 1:56 p.m. Thursday, a 37-year-old woman reported fraud.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 8:33 p.m. Wednesday, a 17-year-old girl was cited as a minor consuming alcohol.
• At 8:33 p.m. Wednesday, Dalton Nierstheier, 19, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:49 p.m. Thursday, a vehicle driven by a 55-year-old man and a vehicle driven by a 50-year-old man crashed in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue. The vehicles sustained damage estimated at less than $5,000. The 55-year-old man was cited for failure to use care.
• At 10:30 p.m. Thursday, a 21-year-old man was cited for basic speed after the vehicle he was driving struck a mailbox in the 1200 block of Fritz Cove Road.
• At 4:45 p.m. Wednesday, a long-term protective order was served on a 21-year-old man.
• At 7:17 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department served a summons on a 44-year-old woman in the 2300 block of Old Lawson Creek Road.
• At 3:37 p.m. Wednesday, a 72-year-old man reported two fishing reels were stolen by a 45-year-old man in the 9400 block of Long Run Drive. The reels have an estimated value of $300.
• At 7:25 p.m. Wednesday, Lance Cesar, 44, was arrested for larceny in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:02 p.m. Wednesday, Arial Friday, 18, was arrested for larceny from Fred Meyer in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:52 a.m. Thursday, a 47-year-old man reported the tires on his vehicle slashed in the 4400 block of Mendenhall Boulevard.
• At 6:15 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle was impounded for safekeeping in the 1500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:10 p.m. Thursday, a vehicle was impounded for safekeeping in the 17000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:01 a.m. Friday, a vehicle was impounded for a parking violation on St. Ann’s Avenue.
• At 8:41 a.m. Friday, a 17-year-old girl was arrested on a warrant with instructions to apprehend and detain.