• The Assembly Public Works & Facilities Committee will meet at noon in the Assembly Chambers.
• The Assembly Lands Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in Assembly Chambers.
• The Social Services Advisory Board will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the downtown library’s small conference room.
• The Bartlett Regional Hospital Board of Directors will hold a special meeting at 6 p.m. to discuss the management contract in the BRH Administrative Board Room. It is expected to enter into executive session.
• The Assembly Committee of the Whole work session scheduled for 6 p.m. in Assembly Chambers has been cancelled.
• The Sister Cities Committee will meet at 1 p.m. in the downtown library’s small conference room.
• The Subdivision Review Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in the Marine View Conference Room 426.
• The Bartlett Regional Hospital Board of Directors will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the BRH Administrative Boardroom.
• The Planning Commission will meet at 7 p.m. in Assembly Chambers.
Thursday and Friday
• City and Borough of Juneau offices will be closed both days for the Thanksgiving holiday. Juneau School District offices will also be closed both days.