This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: A report from Capital City Fire and Rescue was not available at press time.
• At 11:53 a.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a reported domestic violence assault.
Driving without a license
• At 7:01 a.m. Wednesday, Richard Allen Siverly, 27, was cited for driving without a license in the 6500 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 3:18 p.m. Tuesday, a summons was served on a 24-year-old woman in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Road.
Stalking protective order
• At 4:29 p.m. Tuesday, a stalking protective order was served on a 53-year-old woman.
• At 5:14 p.m. Tuesday, a 41-year-old woman was cited for shoplifting in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 5:42 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of a stolen firearm from a residence in the 8400 block of Steep Place.
• At 8:35 a.m. Wednesday, a 52-year-old woman reported a 49-year-old man entered her residence without permission.