This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: A report from Capital City Fire and Rescue was not available at press time.
• At 12:59 a.m. Friday, a 26-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:27 p.m. Wednesday, Lindsay Terry II, 28, was arrested for violating conditions of release x2. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 6:13 p.m. Thursday, Karl Lynn Gallow, 26, was arrested on a Juneau probation remand in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 2:34 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 35-year-old man.
• At 2:37 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 49-year-old man.
• At 3 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 34-year-old man.
• At 3:46 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 25-year-old woman.
• At 11:03 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of criminal mischief domestic violence.
• At 2:33 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a reported domestic violence assault.
Driving without a license
• At 5:11 a.m. Friday, Wayne Bergmann, 45, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:03 p.m. Wednesday, two vehicles were damaged in a motor vehicle crash in the 5100 block of Glacier Highway. The first vehicle, driven by Shaun Allen Guthrie, 30, sustained an estimated $1,500 in damage. The second vehicle, a City and Borough of Juneau bus driven by a 59-year-old man, and sustained an estimated $1,000 in damage. Guthrie was cited for driving without a licence. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:25 p.m. Wednesday, two vehicles were damaged in a motor vehicle crash in the 5100 block of Glacier Highway. The first vehicle, driven by Erika Lee Judson, 23, sustained an estimated $1,000 in damage. The second vehicle, driven by a 64-year-old woman, sustained an estimated $1,500 in damage. Judson was cited and released for driving without a license. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:15 p.m. Wednesday, a 17-year-old was cited for a single vehicle accident in the 3300 block of Egan Drive.
• At 3:01 p.m. Wednesday, a 49-year-old man reported his vehicle struck on Dudley Street. The vehicle sustained an estimated $4,500 in damage.
• At 6:18 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle was struck by a grader on Pike Court, causing an estimated $2,000 in damage.
• At 6:08 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle was involved in a minor motor vehicle accident on Main Street.
• At 1:55 a.m. Thursday, a 58-year-old man driving a grader struck a parked vehicle in the 100 block of Main Street. No damage was reported.
• At 11:03 a.m. Thursday, a vehicle by an 18-year-old woman was struck by a vehicle driven by Vasiliy Lakba, 23, in the 11300 block of Glacier Highway. No injuries were reported. Lakba was cited for careless driving.
• At 11:58 a.m. Thursday, a vehicle struck a parked JPD Ford Explorer on Douglas Highway. An estimated $500 in damage was sustained to each vehicle.
• At 12:19 p.m. Thursday, Shawn Bleumenshine, 32, was cited and released for driving without a license after the vehicle he was driving struck another vehicle. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 2:32 p.m. Thursday, a witness reported a vehicle was struck while parked in the 1100 block of Second Street. The vehicle sustained an estimated $400 in damage to the fender and a mirror.
• At 4:12 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle was impounded for parking in a posted no-parking area in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 5:14 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of shoplifting in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 7:14 p.m. Wednesday, a 55-year-old reported a stolen purse in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:39 p.m. Wednesday, a 33-year-old woman reported the theft of jewelry.
• At 12:33 a.m. Friday, a 25-year-old man reported $300 worth of purchases stolen from his unlocked vehicle in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:12 a.m. Friday, Tony Darryl Tompkins, 20, was arrested for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:47 p.m. Wednesday, Phillip Anthony Drummer, 48, was arrested in the 5900 block of Churchill Way on an outstanding $10,000 warrant for contempt of court. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 9 p.m. Thursday, JPD had a pending welfare check on a 27-year-old man.