• The Bartlett Regional Hospital Rainforest Recovery Center Advisory Board will meet at noon in the BRH Admin. Boardroom.
• The Juneau Human Rights Commission will meet at 5:15 p.m. in City Hall Conference Room 224.
• The Social Services Advisory Board will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the Downtown Library Large Conference Room.
• The Assembly Human Resources Committee for 6 p.m. in Assembly Chambers has been cancelled.
• The City and Borough of Juneau Assembly will meet at 7 p.m. in the Assembly Chambers. It will look at amending city code for personal business property returns and reimbursing Capital City Fire and Rescue for costs associated with emergency response to the Tongass National Forest. Those reimbursement funds are limited-use federal dollars.
• The Docks and Harbors Finance Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in City Hall Conference Room 224.
• The Historic Resources Advisory Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in the Juneau-Douglas City Museum.
• The City and Borough of Juneau will host a Citizens Academy on the Engineering Department at 6 p.m. in Assembly Chambers.
• The City and Borough of Juneau will host a neighborhood information meeting for the Irwin and Rheinhardt Streets Reconstruction Project at 6:30 p.m. in the Harborview Elementary School Commons Area.
• The Docks and Harbors Board will meet at 7 p.m. in Assembly Chambers.