This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: Fire and medical reports from Wednesday through Sunday may be found online at www.juneauempire.com.
• At 2:33 p.m. Saturday, a 21-year-old man was cited for careless driving after the vehicle he was driving struck a light pole in the 8800 block of Egan Drive.
• At 10:09 p.m. Saturday, a 15-year-old girl was arrested for domestic violence assault. She was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
Driving without a valid license
• At 6:45 p.m. Saturday, Robert Guy Finley, 37, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 4000 block of Delta Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 2:27 a.m. Sunday, Olan Dale Beaird, 31, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 2800 block of Postal Way. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 1:10 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a report of a passenger vehicle fire on Franklin Street. There were no injuries and the fire was put out.
• At 4:43 a.m. Sunday, a woman was given advanced life support and taken from Mountainside Drive to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:09 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a woman in Savikko Park. She was given EMS care, but declined transport.
• At 3:37 p.m. Sunday, a woman was taken from BRH to a private residence.
• At 7:59 p.m. Sunday, a man was taken from Lemon Creek Road to BRH.
• At 10:30 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Ninth Street. Burnt food caused the fire.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 11:26 a.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a motor vehicle accident on Randall Road.
• At 3:29 p.m. Saturday, a 49-year-old woman reported her phone stolen from her shopping cart in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:33 p.m. Saturday, a 36-year-old woman reported her vehicle stolen in the 8900 block of Gee Street. The vehicle was recovered and impounded in a prior incident.
• At 5:58 p.m. Saturday, Dawn Marie Nose, 30, was cited for larceny from Fred Meyer in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:52 p.m. Saturday, a 33-year-old woman reported a 42-year-old man trespassed on her property.
• At 3:19 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of vandalism to a table at the Bergman Hotel in the 400 block of Third Street.