This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: A daily report from the Juneau Police Department for Monday was not available at press time.
Failure to submit fish tickets
• On Monday, Alaska Glacier Seafood, Inc. was cited for failing to submit fish tickets to the Alaska Department of Fish & Game within seven days as required by regulation. A court date has been set for 9 a.m. on Dec. 7 in the Juneau District Court.
Fire and medical
• At 4:43 a.m. Monday, a man on Northland Street received EMS care. He refused transport.
• At 10:23 a.m. Monday, a woman received EMS care after a traffic accident on Glacier Highway. She was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 11:35 a.m. Monday, a man on Fritz Cove Road received EMS care. He was taken to BRH.
• At 12:07 p.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a call on Main Street. A third party transported a man for care.
• At 11:10 p.m. Monday, a woman on Gastineau Avenue received EMS care. She was taken to BRH.