This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:50 a.m. Wednesday, a vehicle was impounded as abandoned on ‘F’ Street.
• At 9:33 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency with a transport in the 4000 block of Slate Drive.
• At 1:11 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of a disturbance in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue. The case was documented for another agency.
Fire and medical
• At 11:36 a.m. Wednesday, a woman on Salmon Creek Lane was treated and taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 11:49 a.m. Wednesday, a man on Riverside Drive was treated and taken to BRH.
• At 12:31 p.m. Wednesday, EMS provided care to a man on 12th Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 2:28 p.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm system malfunction on Willoughby Avenue and found no fire.
• At 2:53 p.m. Wednesday, an outgoing medevac took a man from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 7:28 p.m. Wednesday, a man on Franklin Street was treated and taken to BRH.
• At 9:24 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm system malfunction on Glacier Highway and found no fire.
• At 11:05 p.m. Wednesday, a woman on Franklin Street was treated and taken to BRH.
• At 11:54 p.m. Wednesday, a man on Fourth Street was treated and taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:56 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of a vehicle being struck while parked in the 1700 block of Vintage Boulevard, resulting in damage estimated at $2,000.
• At 8:16 a.m. Wednesday, a 52-year-old man reported a mailbox was struck by a vehicle in the 8500 block of Rainbow Row, and damage was estimated at $100.
• At 6:20 p.m. Tuesday, a 53-year-old woman reported vandalism to her vehicle in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.