This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
For medical calls from Friday and Saturday, please visit juneauempire.com.
• At 3:02 a.m. Sunday, Roseanna Nicklie, 28, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 200 block of Front Street. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:50 a.m. Sunday, a 28-year-old person was arrested for fourth-degree domestic violence criminal mischief. The person was also charged with fourth-degree assault.
• At 2:20 a.m. Sunday, a 26-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was also arrested for domestic violence criminal mischief. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 5:46 a.m. Sunday, a 27-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 25-year-old man.
Driving without a license
• At 2:41 p.m. Saturday, Sarah Rose Keiantsu Katzeek, 29, was cited for driving without a license in the 5900 block of Churchill Way. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 6:07 a.m. Sunday, Cesar Abreu-Genao, 57, was cited for driving without a license in the 1600 block of Anka Street. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:15 a.m. Sunday, Erickson Lanuza, 22, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 3300 block of Park Place. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:45 a.m. Sunday, a 17-year-old boy was arrested for driving while intoxicated. He was also arrested for refusing to submit to a Breathalyzer test and domestic violence criminal mischief.
Fire and medical
• At 1:03 a.m. Sunday, a woman received EMS care and was taken from Horizon Drive to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:54 a.m. Sunday, a woman received EMS care and was taken from Salmon Creek Lane to BRH.
• At 6:33 a.m. Sunday, a man received EMS care and was taken from Lemon Creek Road to BRH.
• At 8:49 a.m. Sunday, a man received EMS care and was taken from Cinema Drive to BRH.
• At 9:18 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to an emergency medical incident involving a man on Glacier Avenue. He refused transport.
• At 10:58 a.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a fire on Riverside Drive. The fire was an outside fire, and the scene was transferred to the Juneau Police Department.
• At 1:53 p.m. Sunday, a man received EMS care and was taken from Egan Drive to BRH.
• At 2:22 p.m. Sunday, a man received EMS care and was taken from Glacier Highway to BRH.
• At 5:15 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a false call on Mountainwood Circle.
• At 11:52 p.m. Sunday, a man received EMS care and was taken from Egan Drive to BRH.
• At 5:48 p.m. Saturday, a 29-year-old woman reported fraud.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:17 p.m. Saturday, a 23-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck while parked in the 3000 block of Douglas Highway. The damage is estimated at $1,200.
• At 4:49 a.m. Sunday, a 38-year-old woman reported the theft of her purse from inside her vehicle in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:03 p.m. Saturday, George Norman Matrin Sr., 74, was cited for criminal trespass in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 9:32 p.m. Saturday, a 63-year-old man reported vandalism to his vehicle in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. The damage is estimated at $100.
Violating the conditions of release
• At 2:51 p.m. Saturday, Lance Christian Cesar, 44, was arrested for violating conditions of release in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:35 p.m. Saturday, Michael James Trull, 21, was arrested in the 4300 block of University Drive on a warrant charging first-degree vehicle theft. He was taken to LCCC.