This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:36 a.m. Tuesday, Dale Charles Reeves, 41, was arrested for assault in the 200 block of Front Street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 8:02 p.m. Monday, Forrest Allen Jones, 43, was arrested for driving while intoxicated, refusal and driving while license revoked in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:04 p.m. Monday, Cassandra Mae Gillis, 43, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 2200 block of Trout Street. She was taken to LCCC.
Fire and medical
• At 5:12 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to an emergency medical incident on Glacier Highway. A male patient refused EMS care and transport.
• At 6:36 a.m. Monday, EMS provided care to a woman on Tongass Boulevard, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:24 a.m. Monday, EMS provided care to a man on Hospital Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:24 a.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm malfunction on Marine Way, and found no fire.
• At 2:10 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a good intent call, or other, on Egan Drive, and found no fire.
• At 3:48 p.m. Monday, a man on Glacier Highway received advanced life support, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 4:59 p.m. Monday, CCFR units were dispatched and cancelled en route to Riverside Drive. A fire alarm had been set off by burnt food.
• At 5:43 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a structure fire involving an enclosed building on Crazy Horse Drive, but an investigation found no fire. Smoke was issuing from boiler ignition.
• At 6:56 p.m. Monday, EMS provided care to a woman on Alaway Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 10:51 p.m. Monday, a man on Steelhead Street received advanced life support, and he was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:55 p.m. Monday, a 56-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck and the other vehicle drove off in the 900 block of 10th Street.
• At 4:05 p.m. Monday, Michael James Trull, 21, was arrested in the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road on an outstanding warrant issued for failure to appear.
• At 10:53 a.m. Tuesday, Austin Davis, 30, of Juneau was arrested by Alaska State Troopers at his residence on an outstanding warrant issued for failure to appear.
• At 1:20 p.m. Tuesday, Troy Crandall, 53, of Wrangell was arrested by Alaska State Troopers at the Juneau International Airport on an outstanding warrant on the charge of misconduct involving weapons in the third degree. He was taken to LCCC on $5,000 bail.
• At 12:40 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated the report of a stolen cell phone in the downtown area.
• At 3:23 p.m. Monday, a 55-year-old man reported $20 worth of vehicle fuel stolen sometime during the night in the 6100 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 11:47 a.m. Monday, JPD received a report of merchandise stolen on Sunday in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7 a.m. Tuesday, George Norman Martin, 74, was cited and released for criminal trespass in the 100 block of Seward Street.
Violating conditions of release
• At 8:27 a.m. Tuesday, Lance Christian Cesar, 44, was arrested for violating conditions of release in the 9400 block of Long Run Drive. He was taken to LCCC.