This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:34 p.m. Thursday, a 37-year-old woman reported an assault in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 2:08 p.m. Thursday, Juneau Police Department assisted adult probations with a remand in the 7600 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:15 p.m. Thursday, JPD assisted Juneau probations in remanding a 32-year-old man in the 4400 block of Julep Street. An arrest was made.
• At 5:02 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report that a business in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road had been burglarized.
• At 12:25 p.m. Wednesday, JPD in the 300 block of Village Street investigated a report of a 45-year-old man who was non-compliant with the sex offender registry.
• At 5:09 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 34-year-old man.
• At 6:12 p.m. Wednesday, JPD served a domestic violence protective order.
• At 11:01 p.m. Wednesday, a 37-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:39 p.m. Thursday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 42-year-old man.
• At 11:24 p.m. Thursday, a 38-year-old man reported he was assaulted by an 18-year-old man.
• At 8:02 p.m. Thursday, Lorenzo Jefferson, 48, was arrested in the 8500 block of Jennifer Drive for driving while intoxicated after he was involved in a single vehicle accident. He was taken to LCCC, and his vehicle impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 6:58 a.m. Thursday, EMS provided care to a woman on Willoughby Avenue, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 8:18 a.m. Thursday, a man on Second Street received advanced life support, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:03 a.m. Thursday, a man was medevaced from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 5:24 p.m. Thursday, EMS provided care to a minor on Willoughby Avenue, and the minor was taken to BRH.
• At 4:09 p.m. Thursday, a 54-year-old woman reported being harassed by a 47-year-old man in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 2:12 p.m. Thursday, Michael Frank, 52, was arrested by Juneau Alaska State Troopers at his residence on two outstanding AST warrant for misconduct involving weapons and failure to comply with probation. He was taken to LCCC on $20,000 bail.
• At 11:26 p.m. Thursday, Angela Clement, 35, was arrested in the 3700 block of Portage Boulevard on a $250 Juneau Alaska State Troopers warrant for petition to revoke probation on original charges of driving under the influence, driving without a valid license, endangering the welfare of a minor/driving under the influence and violating conditions of release. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 9:40 a.m. Friday, Rooney Hasselquist, 29, was arrested at the Department of Motor Vehicles on an outstanding $250 AST warrant. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:40 p.m. Wednesday, a 20-day stalking protective order was served on a 37-year-old woman
• At 5:53 p.m. Wednesday, a 16-year-old boy reported a stolen cell phone in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 11:52 a.m. Thursday, a 56-year-old woman reported the theft of a Winchester rifle valued at an estimated $600 stolen from her garage in the 700 block of Fourth Street.
• At 5:11 p.m. Thursday, a 48-year-old man reported the theft of a 10-foot long pipe stolen from his carport in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:22 p.m. Wednesday, a 50-year-old man reported vandalism at Rotary Park in the 3300 block of Riverside Drive.