This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
(Note: No report was available from Capital City Fire & Rescue for Dec. 10.)
• At 1:54 a.m. Saturday a 32-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault on the 9700 Block of Trappers Lane. He was transported to and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 8:41 p.m. Friday 20-year-old Alexis Cheryle Williams was cited and released for minor consuming on the 200 block of Front Street.
Attempt to serve
• Police made an arrest at 12:05 p.m. Thursday on the 2700 block of Sherwood Lane.
• At 7:25 p.m. on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway a confidential investigation into a report of child abuse.
• At 2:58 p.m. on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway a confidential investigation into a report of child abuse.
• At 4:27 p.m. on Friday 65-year-old James George Brouillette was arrested on the 100 block of Fourth Street for disorderly conduct. He was transported to and lodged at LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• Investigation continued Thursday at 5:12 p.m. into a reported assault 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
Failure to salvage all edible meat
• On Dec, 4, Alaska Wildlife Troopers, Sitka Post contacted Kent T. Bovee, age 51, of Sitka in Redoubt Bay. Investigation revealed Bovee had failed to salvage all of the edible meat of a Sitka Blacktail Deer he had earlier harvested. The portions which were not salvaged included sections of the meat of the neck, brisket, and ribs. Bovee was charged with one count of failing to salvage all edible meat, with an arraignment set in Sitka Court.
• At 2:46 p.m. Friday an LG cell phone was turned in to Juneau police.
• A domestic violence protective order needed to be served Thursday at 5:36 p.m. on a 37-year-old male.
• A confidential investigation began into a report of sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 6:06 p.m. Friday, 38-year-old Christy Lynn Erickson was arrested on 8100 block of Glacier Highway for theft and criminal trespass from from Fred Meyer.
• Friday at 8:18 p.m. a 38-year-old female was cited for driving with an unsecured load on Cinema Drive.
• At 1:27 a.m.3300 block of Egan Drive 24-year-old Kristopher Len Helper Nelson was cited and released for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
At 3:15 a.m. Saturday on Douglas Highway, 24-year-old Amanda Marie Phillips was cited and released for driving without a valid license. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 5:43 p.m. a 73-year-old female reported a tire to her 2007 Subaru Impreza slashed on the 8700 block of North Loop Way. Repair is estimated at $153.
• At 7:58 p.m. on Sevetth Street a 42-year-old female reported a tire on her 2008 Subaru Impreza was slashed, Estimated damage was $100.
• At 12:31 a.m. Saturday on the 2500 block of Douglas Highway a 41-year-old male reported a slashed tire on his vehicle. Investigation continues.
• On Dec. 9, at 9:40 a.m., Rooney Hasselquist, 29, of Juneau, who had an outstanding warrant for his arrest was contacted at the Department of Motor Vehicles by the Alaska State Troopers who placed him under arrest and transported him to the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
The warrant placed bail at $250.