This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: A report from Capital City Fire and Rescue for Sunday was not available at press time.
• At 2:20 a.m. Sunday, Joseph Sherman Vanorden, 45, was arrested for assault in the 5500 block of Aisek street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:40 p.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of domestic violence.
Driving while license revoked
• At 3:17 p.m. Saturday, Bradon Stephens, 27, was cited for driving with a revoked license on Mendenhall Loop Road. He was also served a summons. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Driving without a license
• At 9:35 p.m. Saturday, Patrick Iler, 28, was cited for driving without a license on Glacier Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 3:06 a.m. Sunday, a 16-year-old boy was cited for driving without a license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 8:03 p.m. Saturday, Raymond Zamora, 42, was arrested for driving under the influence in the 100 block of Savikko Road. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:33 p.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of a hit-and-run involving a parked, unoccupied vehicle in the 8700 block of Hayes Way. The vehicle sustained approximately $500 in damage.
• At 3:17 p.m. Saturday, Sky Linn Stubblefield, 21, was arrested on Mendenhall Loop Road on a warrant issued for failure to appear for an arraignment.
• At 9:20 p.m. Saturday, William Hinchman, 22, was arrested on a warrant issued for failure to appear at a hearing referencing a petition to revoke his probation. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:37 a.m. Sunday, Johnathan James Jackson, 28, was arrested on a warrant issued for failure to appear. He was taken to LCCC.