• The Assembly subcommittee regarding the League of Women Voters Budget Survey will meet at 10 a.m. in City Hall Conference Room No. 224.
• Bartlett Regional Hospital board will hold a special meeting at 5 p.m. in the BRH Administrative Board Room.
• The Social Services Advisory Board meeting scheduled for 5:15 p.m. has been cancelled.
• The Assembly Human Resources Committee will meet at 6 p.m. in Assembly Chambers.
• The City and Borough of Juneau Assembly will meet at 7 p.m. in Assembly Chambers.
• The Bartlett Regional Hospital Finance Committee will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the BRH Administrative Board Room.
• Docks and Harbors will host a public meeting at 6 p.m. regarding the Statter Harbor (Auke Bay) Master Plan update in the University of Alaska Southeast’s Lecture Hall in the Egan Classroom Wing.
• The Planning Commission will meet at 7 p.m. in Assembly Chambers. It will consider a variance for a state request to widen and straighten a road that could impact seven to 10 eagles’ nests; a conditional use permit for an apartment not on city sewer; consistency review of Berners Avenue reconstruction and other items.
• The city will host a Citizens Academy on the Juneau Police Department at 6 p.m. in the JPD Training Room.