This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:20 p.m. Friday, Kevin Lenn Mitchell, 40, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 300 block of Whittier Street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:16 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department served a 20-day ex parte domestic violence protective order on a 58-year-old man.
• At 4:45 a.m. Saturday, a 52-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 48-year-old man.
• At 1:35 a.m. Saturday, a 46-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was also arrested for second-degree sexual assault involving domestic violence. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:35 a.m. Saturday, Virginia Mae John-Daniels, 52, was arrested for interfering in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. She was taken to LCCC.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 3:34 a.m. Saturday, William Allen Milton Jr., 18, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 100 block of Main Street.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:11 p.m. Friday, a vehicle was totalled after in was involved in a rollover crash in the 13400 block of Glacier Highway. The driver, 28, was cited for speeding.
• At 9:38 p.m. Friday, a 29-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck while parked in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway. The damage was estimated at $1,500.
• At 6:31 p.m. Friday, a 26-year-old woman reported $40 stolen from her wallet in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:45 p.m. Friday, Dwayne Lee Clements, 42, was arrested for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 5:02 a.m. Saturday, a 46-year-old woman reported gas was siphoned from her vehicle on Second Street.
• At 6:39 a.m. Saturday, Michael A. Rinehart, 21, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:06 a.m. Saturday, Ivan Patrick Sabon, 38, was arrested in the 100 block of Franklin Street on a warrant issued for failure to appear. He was taken to LCCC.