This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: fire and medical reports from Friday and Saturday can be found on juneauempire.com
• At about 12:30 a.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department assisted adult probations with a remand in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At about 10:10 p.m. Saturday, a 22-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault. She was taken to LCCC.
Driving with a revoked license
• At about 12:10 a.m. Sunday, Evan Andrew Smith, 20, was cited in the 5700 block of Concrete Way for driving while his license was revoked. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 4:01 a.m. Sunday, a man received basic life support care on Pinewood Drive. He was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 5:55 a.m. Sunday, a woman received EMS care on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. She was taken to BRH.
• At 9:03 a.m. Sunday, a man received basic life support care on Foster Avenue. He was taken to BRH.
• At 9:28 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue conducted a smoke or odor investigation on Salmon Creek Lane. There was no fire.
• At 10:41 a.m. Sunday, a man received EMS care on Thunder Mountain Road.
• At 1:38 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to an emergency medical incident on glacier Highway. The scene was transferred to JPD.
• At 2:52 p.m. Sunday, a man received advanced life support care on Whittier Street. He was taken to BRH.
• At 4:18 p.m. Sunday, a woman received EMS care on Willoughby Avenue.
• At 8:33 p.m. Sunday, a man received EMS care on Thunder Mountain Road. He was taken to BRH.
• At 10:07 p.m. Sunday, a woman received EMS care on Third Street. She was taken to BRH.
• At 10:52 p.m. Sunday, a man received advanced life support care on Evergreen Avenue. He was taken to BRH.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At about 2 a.m. Sunday, Andrew Jamestown, 19, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At about 11 p.m. Saturday, Gonzalo Baniqued Marvin Estigoy Jr., 21, was arrested for sixth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. He was also arrested for driving with a revoked license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At about 11:20 p.m. Saturday, a 37-year-old man reported he was struck by a vehicle on Ferry Way.
• At about 10:40 a.m. Sunday, a 29-year-old woman reported her vehicle was struck while parked on Marine Way.
• At 3:05 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of two pedestrians being hit by a vehicle in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. An investigation revealed the driver of the vehicle failed to yield to pedestrians in a crosswalk and struck two 15-year-old girls. The driver, a 48-year-old man, was cited for failure to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk. The girls were taken to BRH for treatment of minor injuries.
• At about 5 p.m. Saturday, a 53-year-old woman reported the theft of funds from her bank account in the 1600 block of Anka Street.
• At about 7:20 p.m. Saturday, James Dean Ward, 22, was cited for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At about 9 a.m. Sunday, a 35-year-old woman reported theft from her vehicle in the 12100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At about 3:20 p.m. Saturday, Mark Albert Brown, 45, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 100 block of Seward Street. He was taken to LCCC.