This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: A report from Capital City Fire and Rescue was not available at press time.
• At 9:55 a.m. Tuesday, Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the Juneau area.
• At 2:47 p.m. Monday, a 51-year-old man reported a 54-year-old man violated the conditions of a stalking protective order in the Juneau area.
Domestic violence assault
• At 12:16 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of domestic violence assault.
• At 5:01 p.m. Monday, a 53-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
False statement sport license
• At 2:20 p.m. Wednesday, Juneau Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Robert D. Garrand, 54, for falsely obtaining a resident sport license when he was not qualified to do so. He was fined $310.
• At 11:10 p.m. Monday, Aaron Williams, 31, was remanded for a probation violation in the 8100 block of Egan Drive, and he was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:10 p.m. Monday, Anthony James Nelson, 22, was arrested on Delta Drive on an outstanding Juneau Alaska State Troopers warrant for petition to revoke probation. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:57 p.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 42-year-old man.
• At 11:43 p.m. Monday, Willie Gillen, 22, was arrested in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue on a JPD warrant issued for failure to appear for a hearing for petition to revoke probation. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:29 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report a backpack containing medication and $300 cash was stolen from an unlocked vehicle sometime during the night in the 1900 block of Anka Street.
• At 12:29 p.m. Monday, a 51-year-old man reported his wife’s jewelry was stolen sometime in the last month from their residence in the 4500 block of Glacier Spur Road.
• At 1:57 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a stolen credit card in the Juneau area.
• At 7:59 a.m. Tuesday, a 50-year-old man reported a backpack worth an estimated $120 stolen from his vehicle sometime that morning in the 8200 block of Birch Lane.
• At 1:38 p.m. Monday, a 66-year-old woman reported the rear window of her vehicle was broken, causing as estimated $500 in damage, in the 2900 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 6:43 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of vandalism at Walmart in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway, and a 13-year-old boy was detained for criminal negligent burning and criminal mischief. JPD spokeswoman Cindee Brown-Mills said Wednesday the boy was trying to burn a couple of storage containers in the store, and that a passerby witnessed the event and extinguished the fire. Damage was estimated at $28, Brown-Mills said.
• At 6:37 a.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of vandalism in the 2200 block of Trout Street.