This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:38 a.m. Thursday, Christopher Davidson, 37, was arrested for assault and criminal mischief in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 11:37 p.m. Thursday, Juneau Police Department investigated a report of assault in the 5900 block of Churchill Way.
• At 9:23 a.m. Friday, JPD assisted Adult Probations with a remand in the100 block of Seward Street.
Driving without a valid license
• At 10:36 p.m. Thursday, Charla Janette Bennett, 29, was cited for driving without a valid license on Glacier Highway, and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:19 p.m. Friday, Joe Foni, 22, was stopped by Juneau Alaska State Troopers and cited for operating a vehicle without a valid operator license, and his vehicle was released to a licensed driver.
• At 10:58 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a misconduct involving a controlled substance in the sixth degree on Industrial Boulevard.
Fire and medical
• At 11:11 a.m. Thursday, a patient with a spinal injury on Fish Creek Road was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 11:38 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue crews were dispatched to Fish Creek Road and were cancelled en route.
• At 11:52 a.m. Thursday, a woman with back pain on Pinewood Drive was taken to BRH.
• At 4:59 p.m. Thursday, a patient involved with a motor vehicle accident-bicycle accident on Vintage Boulevard refused transport.