This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
The Juneau Police Department confirmed Tuesday the department made an error in its Dec. 21 daily bulletin, which the Empire reported in Friday’s police and fire report. Regarding the motor vehicle crash on Glacier Highway at 5:46 p.m. on Dec. 20, the 22-year-old woman was cited for driving without a license and insurance, and the 17-year-old boy was cited for failure to yield.
Editor’s note: It is the Empire’s policy to provide an update in this space if someone listed here as arrested or cited is found not guilty, charges are dismissed or never filed, or if a conviction is reversed on appeal or expunged. If possible, the Empire will also remove the original report from its electronic archives. The Empire has no control over third parties that obtain the information. If your name has appeared in this space, and you believe an update to be warranted, please provide documentation to support your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Documentation can also be mailed to Editor, c/o Juneau Empire, 3100 Channel Drive, Juneau, AK 99801.
• At 3:34 p.m. Sunday, an 18-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence criminal mischief.
Fire and medical
• At 3:10 a.m. Monday, a man who had fallen was moved to a wheelchair and moved to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:20 a.m. Monday, a patient was taken from Franklin Street to BRH.
• At 2:17 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was a provided to a man on Mendenhall Mall Road, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 3:09 p.m. Monday, a sick woman was taken from Valley Boulevard to BRH.
• At 3:33 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was a provided to a woman with a shoulder injury on Savikko Road, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 4:31 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was a provided to a woman having a seizure on Douglas Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 4:37 p.m. Monday, a woman was taken to her home from BRH.
• At 5:04 p.m. Monday, a woman on Hospital Drive was taken to Juneau International Airport with Airlift Northwest.
• At 10:24 p.m. Sunday, Mark Albert Brown, 45, was arrested in the 700 block of Willoughby Avenue on an outstanding warrant issued for failure to appear.
• At 8:08 a.m. Monday, a 50-year-old man reported his black leather duffle bag and its contents (clippers and shears) are missing in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 9:42 a.m. Monday, a vehicle was impounded as a traffic hazard on Egan Drive.