This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:03 p.m. Wednesday, Juneau Police Department needs to serve a 20-day ex parte domestic violence protective order on a 26-year-old man.
• At 7:54 p.m. Wednesday, a 17-year-old boy was arrested for criminal mischief and domestic violence assault.
• At 9:56 p.m. Wednesday, a 21-year-old woman reported a domestic violence assault.
• At 9:44 a.m. Thursday, JPD served a long-term domestic violence protective order on a 41-year-old man.
Driving with license revoked
• At 5:32 p.m. Thursday, Alaska State Troopers cited Jason Martin-Wilson, 36, for operating a vehicle with a revoked license and for no proof of insurance on Egan Drive.
Driving without a license
• At 8:58 p.m. Wednesday, Christopher Stansell, 27, was cited and released for driving without a license on Valley Boulevard, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:41 a.m. Thursday, Kelsy Adam Gray, 29, was cited and released for driving without a license on Tournure Street, and the vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 12:59 a.m. Thursday, a man on Thunder Mountain Road refused EMS care and transport.
• At 9:13 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Shell Simmons Drive, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:08 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue investigated a citizen complaint about an unauthorized open burn on Mendenhall Loop Road, and investigation found none.
• At 10:44 a.m. Thursday, a man on Front Street refused EMS care and transport.
• At 10:56 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Glacierwood Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 2:53 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 2:56 p.m. Thursday, outgoing medevac took a man from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 11:46 a.m. Thursday, a 40-year-old woman reported her debit card was used without her permission.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:54 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle driven by a 51-year-old man lost control and struck a tree on Lee Street. No injuries were reported, and the vehicle was totalled.
• At 1:06 a.m. Thursday, a summons was served on a 23-year-old man on Industrial Boulevard.
• At 10:59 a.m. Thursday, Mason Baker, 20, was arrested on an outstanding warrant on the charge of failure to appear for a remand hearing. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:45 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of theft of $100 in the 300 block of Whittier Street.
• At 12:43 p.m. Wednesday, a 53-year-old woman reported her unlocked van was rifled and a toolbox and stereo were stolen in the 1400 block of Harbor Way.
• At 2:47 p.m. Wednesday, a 39-year-old man reported his debit card was stolen and used without his permission in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:29 p.m. Wednesday, Richard Siverly, 27, was cited and released for theft in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:09 p.m. Wednesday, a 22-year-old man reported his vehicle was rifled through in the 1700 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Howard Eugene Braman, 45, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:34 p.m. Wednesday, a 64-year-old man reported vandalism to his front tire, worth an estimated $250, in the 5900 block of Lemon Street.