This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:05 p.m. Friday, a 47-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was also arrested for domestic violence criminal mischief. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 11:44 p.m. Friday, Frank Johnny Wilson, 19, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol on Second Street.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:12 a.m. Saturday, a vehcile sustained approximately $1,000 in damage after an unknown vehicle struck it in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 5:43 p.m. Friday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 22-year-old man.
• At 3:02 a.m. Saturday, a summons was served on a 26-year-old man in the 100 block of Main street.
• At 5:53 p.m. Friday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 29-year-old man.
• At 5:59 p.m. Friday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 31-year-old woman.
• At 1:32 p.m. Friday, a 48-year-old man reported the theft of five gallons of gas from his gas tank in the 5900 block of Lund Street.
• At 4:44 p.m. Friday, a 17-year-old boy reported the theft of leather boots from the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. The boots have an estimated value of $150.
• At 5:14 p.m. Friday, a 30-year-old man reported a case of Red bull stolen tin the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 5:22 a.m. Saturday, a 25-year-old man reported his cell phone stolen. The phone has an estimated value of $600.
• At 12:57 a.m. Saturday, a 16-year-old girl was arrested on a warrant issued for failure to appear for a change of plea hearing. She was also cited as a minor consuming alcohol. She was taken to Johnson Youth Center