• Seth Joe Peters, 21, was arrested for assault at 2:55 a.m. Sunday at Sealaska Plaza. Police say alcohol was a factor.
• Police were investigating a conditions violation in the Juneau area Saturday.
• A 42-year-old woman reported at 1:07 p.m. Saturday that a 49-year-old man violated a domestic violence protective order. The case is under investigation.
• Paul Lewis Swearingen, 26, was arrested for violating conditions of release and transported to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• Harry William Hewson, 36, was arrested on an outstanding Juneau Alaska State Troopers no bail warrant for violating conditions of release and lodged at LCCC,
• Timothy Lowell Demmert, 24, was arrested at 2:49 a.m. Sunday on the 200 block of Front Street for disorderly conduct, harassment and resisting arrest. He was lodged at LCCC. Police say alcohol was a factor.
• Paul Demmert, 29, was arrested for disorderly conduct at 2:49 a.m. Sunday on the 200 block of Front Street. He was lodged at LCCC. Police say alcohol was a factor.
• Police responded at 2:45 a.m. to the 100-block of Franklin Street to a report of two men fighting. Investigation continues.
• Investigation continues Saturday into a reported domestic violence assault in the area of Thunder Mountain Road involving alcohol.
• Investigation continues into an alcohol-related domestic assault at 10:21 p.m. on the 200 block of Front Street.
• A 50-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault on the 200 block of Front Street at 3 a.m. Sunday and lodged at LCCC
• A 59-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault at 11:14 a.m. Sunday and lodged at LCCC.
• Anthony Wayne Lindoff, 32, was arrested at 3:16 a.m. on the 3200 block of Egan Drive for driving under the influence and reckless endangerment. The vehicle was impounded and Lindoff was lodged at LCCC.
• No calls were reported by the fire department due to the holiday weekend.
• A 28-year-old man reported a black leather wallet lost at 4:32 a.m. Sunday.
• Melanie Arlene Pegues, 20, was cited Sunday at 12:12 a.m. in the 8900 block of Glacier Highway for minor consuming.
Daniel Wayne White, 19, was cited and released at 2:06 a.m. Sunday for minor consuming.
• Henry Marvin Dalton, 18, was cited for minor consuming at 2:11 a.m. Sunday on the 3900 block of Portage Boulevard.
• Dalton Jackson Nierstheimer, 19, was cited and released for minor consuming at 2:38 a.m. Sunday on the 100 block of Franklin Street.
Motor vehicle crash
• A silver 2005 Toyota was impounded for safekeeping at 12:16 a.m. on Glacier Highway.
• A 25-year-old woman reported her purse and its contents stolen from the Viking Bar on the 200 block of Front Street at 2:35 a .m. Sunday.
• A 26-year-old woman reported $300 cash and the keys to her vehicle stolen from the Viking Bar at 3:28 a.m. on the 200 block of Front Street. Investigation continues.
• Nathan Boyd Hickock, 22, was cited at 8:17 p.m. Saturday for driving without a license. The vehicle was impounded.
• Dana Lee Elie, 30, was cited for driving without a license Saturday at 10:33 p.m. on the 3300 block of Douglas Highway. The vehicle was impounded.
• Paul Michael Simpson, 22, was arrested Saturday at 11:06 p.m. on an outstanding $250 JPD warrant for failure to appear at a compliance hearing on an original charge of driving under the influence. He was also cited for driving without a license and his vehicle was impounded. He was lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• James Michael Barrett, 37, was cited and released at 12:16 p.m. Sunday on the 400-block of Third Street for selling alcohol on an unlicensed premises.
• Investigation continues into a report of criminal trespass in the 2800 block of Postal Way.
• A building was reported vandalized Saturday at 6:44 p.m. on the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road.
• A 46-year-old male reported an unknown man broke the window of his vehicle. Alcohol was reported to be a factor.