This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:57 p.m. Monday, Brian Bert Richardson, 74, was cited and released for criminal trespass in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 10:04 p.m. Monday, Andrew Percy Hope IV, 31, was arrested for disorderly conduct on Front Street, and Warren Charles Cotter Belford, 26, was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Both were taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:39 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of disorderly conduct in the 7600 block of Douglas Highway.
Driving without a valid license
• At 1:25 p.m. Monday, James Babcock, 38, was cited for driving without a valid driver’s license in the 1300 block of Egan Drive, and his vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 6:58 p.m. Monday, EMS care was given to a man on Main Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:13 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a man on Ninth Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 2:52 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report of indecent exposure in the 2800 block of Riverside Drive.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:17 p.m. Monday, a 27-year-old woman reported her vehicle was struck while parked on Marine Way, causing an unknown amount of damage.
• At 4:33 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle motor vehicle crash on Mendenhall Loop Road. The first vehicle was a 2003 Chevy Malibu driven by a 43-year-old man, and sustained an estimated $3,000 in damage. The second vehicle was a 2003 Jeep Wrangler driven by a 29-year-old man, and sustained an estimated $1,000 in damage.
• At 4:41 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle motor vehicle crash in the 11700 block of Glacier Highway. The first vehicle was a 1994 Toyota Camry driven by an 18-year-old woman, and sustained an estimated $4,000 in damage. The second vehicle was a 2001 City and Borough of Juneau bus driven by a 43-year-old woman, and there was no damage reported.
• At 7:05 p.m. Monday, an 18-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck while parked in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive, which damaged the rear driver’s side door, causing an estimated $1,000 in damage.
• At 9:53 p.m. Monday, Derek Lee, 25, was arrested in the 2200 block of Trout Street on an outstanding $250 JPD warrant for failure to appear for a compliance hearing on an original charge of disorderly conduct. He was taken to LCCC. Additionally, David Christopher Rose, 19, was cited and released for minor consuming.
• At 7:38 a.m. Tuesday, Joshua A. Lewis, 20, was arrested in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue on an outstanding JPD warrant for failure to appear for arraignments, on original charge of criminal mischief.
• At 7:56 a.m. Tuesday, George Norman Martin, 74, was arrested in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue on an outstanding JPD warrant for failure to appear on original charge of criminal trespass. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:47 p.m. Monday, a 34-year-old woman reported a 25-year-old man stole a computer in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 4:31 p.m. Monday, a 27-year-old woman reported her phone stolen in the Juneau area.
• At 7:17 p.m. Monday, a 26-year-old man reported the theft of $20 in merchandise in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:53 a.m. Tuesday, a 38-year-old man reported the theft of tools valued at $1,000 in the 400 block of Harris Street.
• At 11:43 a.m. Tuesday, a 51-year-old woman reported the theft of a handgun from a residence in the 500 block of D Street.
• At 4:17 p.m. Monday, a 61-year-old woman reported a window was broken by a rock in the 4200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.