This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:27 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of criminal trespass in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:55 a.m. Wednesday, a 21-year-old woman reported a missing phone after it was thrown in the snow in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive.
Domestic violence protective order
• At 4 p.m. Tuesday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 29-year-old woman.
Fire and medical
• At 4:03 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Forest Lane, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 9:35 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Douglas Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 12:58 p.m. Wednesday, EMS care was given to man on Glacier Highway, and JPD took him to a private residence.
• At 1:05 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Whittier Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:42 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Third Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 10:42 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Fritz Cove Road, and he was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:25 p.m. Tuesday, a vehicle was damaged after it was struck by another vehicle on Egan Drive, and no injuries were reported. A citation was issued.
• At 11:13 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle crash on Glacier Highway. The first vehicle was driven by a 45-year-old man and no damage was reported. The second vehicle was driven by a 41-year-old woman, and there was an estimated $1,000 in damage. A verbal warning was issued.
• At 12:46 p.m. Tuesday, a 41-year-old woman was arrested in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway on an outstanding warrant issued for failure to appear.
• At 10:42 p.m. Tuesday, a summons was served on a 48-year-old man in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:05 a.m. Wednesday, Zachary Davis McCreery, 20, was arrested in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway on an outstanding warrant issued for failure to appear. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.