This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:53 p.m. Saturday, Charlie Edward Gallant, 22, was arrested for assault in the 2200 block of Trout Street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 11:03 p.m. Saturday, a 42-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:48 a.m. Sunday, Ione Lea Ackerman, 54, was arrested for driving while intoxicated. She was taken to LCCC.
Fire and medical
• At 2:11 a.m. Sunday, a man received EMS care on Creek Street.
• At 9:16 a.m. Sunday, a woman received advanced life support care on Willoughby Avenue. She was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:38 a.m. Sunday, a man received advanced life support care on Postal Way. He was taken to BRH.
• At 1:17 p.m. Sunday, a man was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 4:28 p.m. Sunday, a woman was taken from BRH to JIA.
• At 4:40 p.m. Sunday, a woman received EMS care and was taken from 12th Street to BRH.
• At 6:29 p.m. Sunday, a man received basic life support care on Foster Avenue. He was taken to BRH.
• At 7:53 p.m. Sunday, a man received EMS care and was taken from Glacier Highway to BRH.
• At 8:08 p.m. Sunday, a woman received basic life support care and was taken from Alaway Avenue to BRH.
• At 9:48 p.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue assisted a woman to her bed on Ninth Street.
• At 9:50 p.m. Sunday, a woman received EMS care and was taken from Shell Simmons Drive to BRH.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 9:11 p.m. Saturday, a 17-year-old boy was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue. He was released to a guardian.
• At 1:27 a.m. Sunday, a 17-year-old girl was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 9200 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:47 a.m. Sunday, William Allen Milton Jr., 18, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 9200 block of Glacier Highway.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:31 p.m. Saturday, a vehicle driven by a 48-year-old man and a vehicle driven by a 47-year-old man crashed in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. The 48-year-old man was cited for negligent driving. The vehicles sustained a combined $15,000 in damage.
• At 9:34 a.m. Sunday, a vehicle was impounded after being involved in a motor vehicle crash in the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road. The driver left the scene prior to police arrival.
• At 3:56 p.m. Saturday, a 31-year-old man, William Buck Ratliff, was remanded in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway, for violating parole. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:50 p.m. Saturday, a 60-year-old man reported a tire on his vehicle was slashed in the 300 block of Coleman Street.
• At 11:48 a.m. Sunday, a 46-year-old man reported vandalism to his vehicle in the 2800 block of Postal Way.