This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:42 p.m. Monday, a 19-year-old man reported his laptop stolen from his residence in the 4800 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:21 a.m. Tuesday, Jerry Lee Green, 37, was cited for criminal trespass in the 100 block of Seward Street.
Domestic violence protective order
• At 2 p.m. Monday, a 20-day domestic violence protective order was served on a 36-year-old man.
• At 3:53 p.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 39-year-old man.
Fire and medical
• At 3 a.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Main Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 6:28 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue units were dispatched to Glacier Highway and cancelled en route.
• At 9:31 a.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Sherwood Lane, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 10:33 a.m. Tuesday, EMS care was given to a minor patient on Glacier Avenue, and patient declined transport and was released to parents.
• At 1:26 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Willoughby Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 2:13 p.m. Tuesday, EMS care was given to man and woman involved in a vehicle accident with injuries on Douglas Highway, and they were taken to BRH.
• At 3:19 p.m. Tuesday, EMS care was given to a minor patient on Renninger Street, and patient was taken to BRH by a parent.
• At 3:50 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Front Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 6:19 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on F Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 6:23 p.m. Tuesday, EMS care was given to a woman on Willoughby Avenue. Patient declined transport, and she was released to parents.
• At 6:50 p.m. Tuesday, a woman was medevaced to Juneau International Airport by a U.S. Coast Guard helicopter, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 5:53 p.m. Monday, a 36-year-old woman reported being harassed over the phone.
• At 9:56 p.m. Monday, Andrew Steven Liddle Jamestown, 19, was cited and released for minor consuming on Front Street.
• At 10:12 p.m. Monday, a 15-year-old boy was cited and released for minor consuming in the 100 block of Main Street.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:14 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a vehicle rollover accident on Glacier Highway. The vehicle was driven by an 18-year-old woman, and the vehicle sustained about $2,000 in damage. The woman was cited for basic speed.
• At 3:58 p.m. Monday, Johnny Malaetai Enele, 22, was cited for driving without a valid license following a motor vehicle crash on Blackberry Street. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:43 p.m. Monday, Steven Justin Milton, 27, was arrested on Egan Drive on an outstanding JPD warrant for failure to appear for competency hearing. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:51 p.m. Monday, a summons was served on a 21-year-old man in the 6500 block of Egan Drive during a traffic hazard stop.
• At 1:44 a.m. Tuesday, Sean Allan Nichols, 26, was arrested in the 200 block of Marine Way on an outstanding warrant issued for failure to comply with The Juneau Alcohol Safety Action Program and anger management. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:30 p.m. Monday, a 45-year-old woman reported the theft of a necklace, valued at an estimated $200, from her residence in the 500 block of Sixth Street.
• At 9:11 a.m. Tuesday, a 58-year-old woman reported money stolen from her residence in the 4000 block of Granite Drive.