• All city offices and JSD schools are closed in recognition of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
• The Juneau School District Board of Education will hold a special meeting at 4:30 p.m. for the evaluation of the superintendent in the Central Office Conference Room, second floor. It will be held in executive session.
• The Docks and Harbors Operations Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in the Port/Customs Conference Room.
• The Airport Board will hold a worksession at 5 p.m. in the Airport Alaska Room to review the conceptual pre-design documents of the Phase II Terminal Renovation. The public is invited for discussion.
• The Bartlett Regional Hospital Board of Directors Finance Committee will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the Robert F. Valliant Center Boardroom.
• The JSD School Board Budget Committee will meet at 6 p.m. in the Juneau-Douglas High School Library.
• The Assembly will meet with Juneau's Legislative Delegation at 7:30 a.m. in Assembly Chambers.
• The Historic Resources Advisory Committee will hold a special meeting at 5 p.m. in City Hall Conference Room No. 224.
• The Juneau Community Legislative Welcome Reception will take place at 5 p.m. in Centennial Hall.
• The Juneau Commission on Sustainability will meet at 5:30 p.m. for a worksession in the Downtown Library Large Conference Room.
• The Sister Cities Committee will meet at noon in the Downtown Library Small Conference Room.
• The Docks and Harbors CIP/Planning Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in the Assembly Chambers.
• The Utilities Advisory Board will meet at 5:30 p.m. at the Public Works (Lemon Creek Shop) Building Conference Room.
• The city will host a Citizens Academy about the Finance Department at 6 p.m. in the Nugget Mall Community Room.