This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: Information from Capital City Fire and Rescue was unavailable at press time.
• At 12:03 a.m. Sunday, a 34-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence criminal mischief. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• On Sunday, William D. Archer, 32, was cited for falsely obtaining a 2010 resident sport fishing license when he had not resided in Alaska for 12 months.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 4:15 a.m. Sunday, Kelsey Brink, 19, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol on Mendenhall Mall Road.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:27 p.m. Saturday, a vehicle struck a telephone pole in the 3300 block of Tongass Boulevard. The driver, 35, was cited for careless driving. The vehicle sustained approximately $1,500 in damage.
• At 12:09 p.m. Saturday, a 47-year-old man reported a vehicle stolen in the 8400 block of Airport boulevard. It was later recovered.
• At 8:08 p.m. Saturday, a vehicle was reported stolen in the 11500 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. It was located and impounded for safekeeping.
• At 8:35 p.m. Saturday, a 35-year-old man reported a brown wallet stolen from his coat pocket which was in a locker at Dimond Park Aquatic Center in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 10:31 p.m. Saturday, a 42-year-old woman reported 200 gallons of heating fuel stolen in the 8500 block of Forest Lane.