• The Public Works & Facilities Committee will meet at noon in Assembly Chambers.
• The Building Code Advisory Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in the Downtown Fire Hall.
• The Assembly Lands Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in Assembly Chambers.
• The Social Services Advisory Board will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the Downtown Library Large Conference Room to discuss the Grant Application Process for FY2013-14 funding cycle.
• The Juneau Human Rights Commission will meet at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall Conference Room 224.
• The Assembly Committee of the Whole will meet in a worksession at 6 p.m. in Assembly Chambers to hear a presentation on the State Library/Museums/Archives project and solid waste issues.
• The Fiscal Policy Review Task Force will meet at 6:30 p.m. in City Hall Conference Room 237.
• The Docks and Harbors Finance Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in City Hall Conference Room 224.
• The Bartlett Regional Hospital Board of Directors will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the BRH Administrative Building.
• The Juneau School District Budget Committee will meet at 6 p.m. in the Dzantik’i Heeni Middle School Library. Please note new location.
• The Planning Commission will meet at 7 p.m. in Assembly Chambers.
• A public meeting & reception with city manager candidates will be held at 5 p.m. in the Assembly Chambers.
• The Docks and Harbors Board will meet at 7 p.m. in Assembly Chambers.
• The Assembly will hold a special meeting in executive session starting at noon for the hiring of a new city manager in Assembly Chambers.