This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 5:02 p.m. Wednesday, Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in remanding a 38-year-old woman in the 100 block of Seward Street. An arrest was made.
• At 9:56 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a burglary in the 4000 block of Delta Drive.
• At 11:31 a.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential death investigation.
• At 1:20 a.m. Thursday, a 44-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault.
• At 4:51 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 46-year-old man in the Juneau area.
Fire and medical
• At 3:07 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support was given to a woman on Teal Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:33 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support was given to a woman on 12th Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 8:02 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a public service assistance call on Egan Drive, and found a disabled vehicle with one driver. CCFR assisted in redirecting traffic to one lane and secured relocating vehicle.
• At 9:46 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm system malfunction with no fire on Glacier Highway, and investigation found alarm sounded due to air compressor in off position.
• At 12:09 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support was given to a man on Salmon Creek Lane, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 1:31 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Glacier Highway, and investigation found alarm sounded due to boiler maintenance.
• At 2:04 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a good intent call on Glacier Highway, a man refused care and transport.
• At 2:29 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to an unintentional transmission of alarm on Trout Street, and investigation found no fire, and alarm sounded due to smoldering smoke.
• At 4:06 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Willoughby Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 5 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Egan Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 5:14 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a good intent call on Glacier Highway, and man refused care and transport.
• At 8:22 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 2:32 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of a forged prescription in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:47 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle driven by a 19-year-old woman struck a vehicle driven by a 49-year-old woman in the 3200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. Both vehicles were towed from the scene, and the 19-year-old womanwas issued a citation.
• At 4:25 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicledriven by a 17-year-old girl sustained about $1,000 in damage after striking a guardrail in the 1200 block of Egan Drive.
• At 5 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle motor vehicle crash in the 8800 block of Egan Drive. The first vehicle, driven by a 17-year-old girl, sustained no damage. The second vehicle sustained about $500 of damage sustained and was driven by a 56-year-old man. One person was taken to BRH for injuries, and the 17-year-old girl was cited for basic speed.
• At 5:59 a.m. Thursday, a 55-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck while parked on Ferry Way, damaging the passenger side of the vehicle.
• At 10:34 a.m. Thursday, a plow struck a vehicle, causing an estimated $1,500 in damage, in the 300 block of Sixth Street.
• At 7:50 p.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 19-year-old man in the 1000 block of Salmon Creek Lane.
• At 2:09 a.m. Thursday, James Michael Lewis, 23, was arrested in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue on an outstanding $500 JPD warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of disorderly conduct. He was additionally charged with criminal mischief in the fourth degree DV, false information to a police officer and misconduct involving a controlled substance in the sixth degree. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Stalking protective order
• At 3:14 p.m. Wednesday, a long term stalking protective order was served on a 63-year-old man in the Juneau area.
• At 12:16 p.m. Wednesday, a 32-year-old woman reported her boots stolen from her residence in the 3600 block of Kanata Street.
• At 12:17 p.m. Wednesday, a 52-year-old man reported his Dewalt chop saw, valued at an estimated $699, was stolen in the 3500 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 3:55 p.m. Wednesday, a 27-year-old man reported his acoustic guitar, valued at an estimated $200, was stolen on Cinema Drive.
• At 8:40 a.m. Thursday, a 39-year-old woman reported her home heating fuel stolen in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.