This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:58 p.m. Friday, Kerin Marie Moore, 40, was arrested for assault in the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road, and she was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:19 a.m. Friday, Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential investigation into a report of sexual assault.
• At 2:05 p.m. Friday, JPD assisted another agency in the Juneau area.
• At 4:39 p.m. Thursday, a 25-year-old woman reported medication stolen from her residence in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 6:35 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of criminal trespass in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 1:31 a.m. Friday, Joseph David Henderson, 39, was arrested on Mendenhall Loop Road for driving while intoxicated, and he was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:04 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of a fight in Imperial Billiard & Bar in the 200 block of Front Street.
Fire and medical
• At 1:37 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue conducted a smoke or odor investigation on Franklin Street, and investigation found no fire and no source of odor.
• At 8:50 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support was given to a man on Franklin Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 9:06 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on 12th Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:31 a.m. Thursday, EMS care was given to a man on View Drive, and scene was transferred to JPD.
• At 1:35 p.m. Thursday, incoming medevac took a woman from Juneau International Airport to BRH.
• At 1:46 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a good intent call on Egan Drive, and a man refused care and transport.
• At 3:26 p.m. Thursday, outgoing medevac took a woman from BRH to JIA.
• At 3:37 p.m. Thursday, incoming medevac took a woman from JIA to BRH.
• At 3:53 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 6:18 p.m. Thursday, EMS care was given to a woman on Douglas Highway, and transport was not required.
• At 4:33 a.m. Friday, a 15-year-old boy was cited and released for minor consuming in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive, and he was released to his grandmother.
• At 4:08 a.m. Saturday, Danielle Marie McKee, 18, was cited for minor consuming on Taku Boulevard.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:55 p.m. Thursday, James Kennedy, 45, was cited for driving without a license during a single vehicle motor vehicle crash on Capital Avenue. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 7:09 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle motor vehicle crash in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. The first vehicle was driven by a 45-year-old woman, and the vehicle sustained an estimated $7,000 in damage. The second vehicle was driven by a 25-year-old woman, and the vehicle sustained an estimated $1,000 in damage. The 45-year-old woman was cited for failure to yield.
• At 8:31 a.m. Saturday, a parked vehicle was damaged by a city plow truck in the 1400 block of Harbor Way. A verbal warning was issued.
• At 5:13 p.m. Thursday, a summons was served on a 31-year-old man in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 8:03 p.m. Thursday, a summons was served on a 25-year-old woman in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 8:53 p.m. Thursday, Dylan Charles Rhyner, 37, was arrested during a traffic stop on Renninger Street on an outstanding warrant issued for failure to appear for a compliance hearing. He was also cited for driving without a license and his vehicle was impounded. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 9:53 p.m. Thursday, Regal Robert Hudson, 18, was arrested on Haloff Way on a warrant issued for failure to appear for an arraignment hearing. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:28 a.m. Friday, a summons was served on a 28-year-old woman in the 700 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 1:52 a.m. Friday, Edward Allen Schauwecker, 46, was arrested on Sunny Drive on a warrant issued for failure to appear.
• At 1:51 p.m. Friday, a summons was served on a 20-year-old man in the 8500 block of Airport Boulevard.
• At 7:24 p.m. Friday, Derek Totemoff, 25, was arrested in the 300 block of Whittier Street on a warrant charging failure to appear for compliance hearing. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 7:53 p.m. Friday, Blake Storey, 19, was arrested in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard on a warrant charging failure to appear for proceedings. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:19 p.m. Thursday, Sonya Crawford, 32, was cited for shoplifting in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:04 p.m. Thursday, a 22-year-old woman reported a shirt valued at $19.95 stolen in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 3:44 p.m. Thursday, Donna Bagoyo, 34, was cited larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:45 a.m. Friday, a 19-year-old woman reported the theft of $200 cash from her purse in the 2800 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 11:23 a.m. Friday, a 58-year-old man reported a Springfield 1911 and a Springfield XD as missing from his residence in the 8900 block of Duran Street.
• At 5:58 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.