This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:37 p.m. Saturday, a 21-year-old woman reported someone broke into her home in the 1700 block of Douglas Highway and stole her cat.
• At 8:03 p.m. Saturday, a 33-year-old woman reported an attempted burglary to her residence in the 3800 block of Portage Boulevard.
Driving without a license
• At 10:02 p.m. Saturday, Steven Scanlon, 24, was cited for driving without a license on Central Avenue. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 10:15 p.m. Saturday, Clifford Durgan, 21, was cited for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 9:51 p.m. Saturday, Michael Barton, 72, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 8800 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:40 a.m. Sunday, Jennifer Leigh Ross, 27, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 3400 block of Douglas Highway. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 6:15 p.m. Saturday, Mason Thomas Baker, 20, was arrested for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. He was also arrested for violating the conditions of his release. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 9:23 p.m. Saturday, a 40-year-old woman reported a black wallet stolen in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 8:03 a.m. Sunday, a 24-year-old man reported his vehicle had been rifled through and items stolen from it in the 700 block of Ninth Street.
• At 11:25 a.m. Sunday, a 28-year-old woman reported a cell phone stolen worth $150 stolen in the 1800 block of Glacier Highway. She also reported $600-$700 cash stolen.
• At 9:47 p.m. Saturday, Aaron Townsend, 34, was cited for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:24 p.m. Saturday, Dalton Jackson Nierstheimer, 19, was arrested on a warrant issued for failing to appear for an arraignment. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:27 a.m. Sunday, Wylie Warwick Guy, 25, was arrested on a warrant issued for failure to appear for a compliance hearing.
• At 3:05 a.m. Sunday, Delina Nicole Johnson Sims, 20, was arrested in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway on a warrant issued for failure to comply with the conditions of her probation. Sims was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:05 a.m. Sunday, Ryan Daniel Dawson, 24, was arrested in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway for failing to appear for an arraignment hearing. Dawson was taken to LCCC.