This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:28 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of an assault in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 1:25 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of harm in the Juneau area.
• At 12:11 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a violation of conditions of release in the Juneau area.
• At 11:20 p.m. Sunday, William Eric Moy, 38, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 200 block of Front Street, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:40 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a domestic disturbance.
Domestic violence protective order
• At 3:41 p.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 62-year-old man in the Juneau area.
• At 7:33 p.m. Monday, an ex parte domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 37-year-old man in the Juneau area.
• At 7:56 p.m. Monday, an ex parte domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 42-year-old woman in the Juneau area.
• At 9:12 p.m. Monday, an ex parte domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 44-year-old woman in the Juneau area.
Driving without a license
• At 8:57 a.m. Monday, Clifford Durgan, 21, was cited for driving without a license in the 900 block of 10th Street, and the vehicle was impounded.
• At 6:22 p.m. Monday, Rebecca Jo Brown, 41, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and driving with license suspended on Mendenhall Loop Road. She was taken to LCCC.
• On Monday, Jason M. Gangel, 28, was cited for making a false statement of a material fact on a 2011 resident sport fish license.
• At 3:49 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of stolen identity in the Juneau area.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:25 a.m. Monday, a 29-year-old woman reported her vehicle was hit on Shattuck Way.
• At 9:04 a.m. Monday, a city grader side swiped three parked cars on Seventh Street.
• At 12:18 p.m. Monday, a vehicle slid into a snow bank on Egan Drive. It was damaged by a vehicle that was travelling behind it and could not stop. No injuries were reported.
• At 5:31 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle motor vehicle crash on Egan Drive. The first vehicle was driven by a 31-year-old man, and the second vehicle was driven by a 50-year-old man. Damage was estimated at less than $5,000 to both vehicles, and no injuries were reported.
• At 8:52 a.m. Tuesday, a 32-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck by an unknown person on Third Street, and damage is estimated at $1,000.
• On Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 12:23 p.m. Sunday, Michael Montero, 39, was cited for larceny.
• At 5:04 p.m. Sunday, a 51-year-old woman reported the theft of medication and an assault when she confronted the suspect about the theft.
• At 8:40 p.m. Sunday, Zachary Davis McCreery, 20, was cited for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:22 p.m. Sunday, a 45-year-old man reported the theft of a bag, wallet and checkbook stolen from inside a vehicle in the 9200 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:04 p.m. Monday, Lena Jimmie, 50, was arrested for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:07 p.m. Monday, a 42-year-old woman reported theft from a business in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:25 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report of vandalism to a men’s bathroom, resulting in about $100 of damage, in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 6:06 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of theft from a residence in the 2500 block of Teslin Street.
• At 11:41 p.m. Monday, Roy Williams, 24, was cited and released for criminal mischief in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 9:39 a.m. Tuesday, Andrew Williams, 18, was cited and released for shoplifting in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.