This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:34 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a reported assault in the 8500 block of Jennifer Drive.
• At 4:44 a.m. Thursday, a 50-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 40-year-old man in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 7:49 p.m. Wednesday, Dixie Williams, 36, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.
• On Thursday, Paul J. Dorman, 29, was cited for making a false statement of a material fact on his 2011 resident sport fish license. He obtained the resident sport license when he did not meet Alaska’s residency requirements.
• On Thursday, Catherine E. Foxwell, 30, was cited for making a false statement of a material fact on her 2011 resident sport fish and hunt license.
Fire and medical
• At 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support was given to a man on Mendenhall Mall Road, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 2:31 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support was given to a man on Teal Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 2:46 p.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Hospital Drive, and investigation found no fire and that the alarm was activated due to a malfunction in the system.
• At 3:27 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support was given to a man on Front Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 5:13 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support was given to a man on Front Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 8:39 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support was given to a woman on Mendenhall Mall Road, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 8:45 p.m. Wednesday, an incoming U.S. Coast Guard helicopter medevaced a man to Juneau International Airport, and he was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:35 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle motor vehicle crash on Airport Boulevard. The first vehicle was driven by a 55-year-old woman, and damage to the vehicle was estimated at $10,000. The second vehicle was driven by a 30-year-old man, and damage to the vehicle was estimated at $3,000. The woman was cited for failure to yield, and her vehicle was privately towed from the scene. The man was cited for not having insurance.
• At 1:08 a.m. Thursday, Melinda Santos, 22, was arrested in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue on a warrant charging failure to appear. She was also arrested on a warrant issued for failure to appear for a pretrial hearing. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:49 p.m. Wednesday, April Ann McVey, 36, was arrested for larceny in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue, and she was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:16 p.m. Wednesday, a 62-year-old woman in the 2800 block of Riverside Drive reported her 13-year-old son’s cell phone was stolen in September.
• At 8:17 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of vandalism in the 9000 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.