This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:27 p.m. Friday, Warren Charles Belford, 27, was arrested for assault in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 11:43 p.m. Friday, Juneau Police Department investigated a report of an assault in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 5:10 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a reported assault in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:22 a.m. Saturday, Natalia Charles, 29, was cited and released for criminal mischief in the 700 block of Ninth Street.
• At 10:56 p.m. Friday, Mark Brown, 45, was cited and released in the 100 block of Seward Street for criminal trespass.
• At 3:33 a.m. Saturday, Christopher Davenport, 36, was cited and released for criminal trespass in the 100 block of Seward Street.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 2:07 a.m. Saturday, Randy James Willard, 26, was arrested in the 5000 block of Douglas Highway for driving while intoxicated. His vehicle was impounded, and he was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a valid license
• At 11:28 a.m. Friday, Jerome Charles Dennis Jr., 21, was cited and released for driving without a valid license, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:12 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 3:13 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
Fire and medical
• At 12:47 a.m. Thursday, EMS care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she declined transport.
• At 1:39 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Gastineau Avenue, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:52 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a minor patient on Douglas Highway, and the patient was taken to BRH.
• At 12:35 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Shell Simmons Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 1:58 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Channel Drive, and investigation found no fire and that alarm was sounded due to system malfunction.
• At 8:36 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on Franklin Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 10:49 p.m. Thursday, Robert Lee, 19, was cited for minor consuming in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive, and he was remanded to LCCC for a probation violation.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:19 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a motor vehicle crash on Egan Drive. Elliott Lein Pillifant, 23, was cited and released for driving without a license, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:40 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a single vehicle motor vehicle crash with injuries on Egan inbound. The driver of a 1988 Toyota 4Runner, Sarah Niemi, 26, was taken to BRH and charged with reckless driving. Police say alcohol was involved.
• At 8:30 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle crash in the 6000 block of Egan Drive. The first vehicle was a 2009 Toyota Yaris driven by a 40-year-old woman, and damage was estimated at $2,000. The second vehicle was a 2002 Chevy pickup driven by a 44-year-old man, and damage was estimated at $500. A citation was given to the woman for basic speed.
• At 3:12 a.m. Friday, Andrew Jamestown, 19, was arrested in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue on a $250 Juneau Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to appear for arraignment on original charge of minor consuming. He was additionally cited for minor consuming and served an outstanding JPD summons.
• At 10:56 a.m. Friday, Steven Douglas Muetze, 49, was arrested in the 200 block of Franklin Street on a $250 Juneau Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to appear for arraignment on original charges of driving while under the influence, assault in the fourth degree, failure to stop at the direction of a peace officer, refusal to submit to a chemical test and driving while license cancelled, suspended or revoked.
• At 9:34 p.m. Friday, Brian Richardson, 74, was arrested in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue on a $250 JPD warrant for failure to appear for arraignment on the original charge of criminal trespass. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 6:29 a.m. Saturday, Charles Bagoyo, 24, was a served a summons in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue for failure to complete community work service on the original charge of DV assault.
• At 2:54 p.m. Thursday, an 81-year-old woman reported theft of furniture on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 12:59 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of a theft in the 5700 block of Concrete Way.
• At 5:31 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of a theft of a 64-year-old woman’s gold leopard spotted wallet, valued at an estimated $20, in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:27 p.m. Thursday, a 34-year-old man reported vandalism to his vehicle in the 2800 block of Postal Way.
• At 12:30 p.m. Friday, a 71-year-old man reported vandalism to his vehicle in the 800 block of Dixon Street.