This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Conditions of release violations
• At 8:59 p.m. Monday, Juneau Police Department investigated possible conditions of release violations.
Domestic violence protective order
• At 5:57 p.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 47-year-old man.
• At 6:15 p.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 29-year-old man.
• At 11:01 a.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity.
• At 11:10 p.m. Monday, a 15-year-old boy was cited and released for minor consuming.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:35 p.m. Monday, a 37-year-old man reported a hit and run accident involving his parked vehicle, a 2001 Jeep, in the 3200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 12:25 p.m. Monday, Jonathan M. Guthert, 44, was arrested during a traffic stop on Main Street on an outstanding JPD warrant for failure to appear for a compliance hearing on the original charge of assault.
• At 4:19 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of sexual abuse of a minor.
Stalking protective order
• At 4:54 p.m. Monday, a stalking protective order needs to be served on a 53-year-old man.
• At 7:24 a.m. Tuesday, a 22-year-old man reported $30 cash stolen from his residence in the 1400 block of Harbor Way.
• At 5:02 p.m. Monday, Angela Macasaet, 18, was arrested in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue on two outstanding Alaska State Trooper warrants. The first was a $250 warrant for failure to appear for a pretrial hearing on the original charge of minor consuming, and the second was a $50 warrant for failure to appear on original charge of minor consuming. Carl Stepetin, 18, was cited and released for minor consuming.
• At 3:03 p.m. Monday, a 69-year-old woman reported the side view mirrors were broken off her vehicle sometime in the past two weeks in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 3:45 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report of mail vandalized in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 7:13 a.m. Tuesday, a 53-year-old woman reported windows were broken out of a building in the 2200 block of Jordan Avenue.
• At 9:37 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a vandalized vehicle in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.