This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 5:35 p.m. Tuesday, Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential investigation into a report of child abuse.
• At 9:08 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a domestic disturbance.
• At 2:14 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a possible misdemeanor domestic assault.
Domestic violence protective order
• At 1:13 p.m. Tuesday, a domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 36-year-old man.
Driving without a license
• At 1:43 a.m. Wednesday, Christopher Edgar, 30, was cited and released for driving without a license on Thane Road, and his vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 4:23 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Lawson Creek Road, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 5:28 a.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Gold Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:21 a.m. Tuesday, a woman was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport and medevaced out.
• At 11:52 a.m. Tuesday, a man was taken from BRH to JIA and medevaced out.
• At 12:13 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Livingston Way, and he was taken from JIA to BRH.
• At 1:17 p.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue assisted a person to an airplane seat on Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 2:33 p.m. Tuesday, a woman was taken from BRH to JIA and medevaced out.
• At 3:03 p.m. Tuesday, a man was taken from JIA to BRH after being medevaced.
• At 8:58 p.m. Tuesday, EMS care was given to a minor patient on Stephen Richards Drive, and patient refused transport.
• At 11:10 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Granite Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 12:45 a.m. Wednesday, JPD served a warrant on a 37-year-old woman on behalf of another agency in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 2:24 p.m. Tuesday, Charlotte Lamae George, 42, was arrested for shoplifting in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway, and she was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:35 p.m. Tuesday, a 22-year-old woman reported the theft of her wallet, valued at an estimated $100, in the 2000 block of Jordan Avenue. Contents were estimated to be $600.
• At 10:13 p.m. Tuesday, a 55-year-old man reported a blood sugar monitor and test strips, valued at an estimated $25 after insurance, stolen from his residence in the 2800 block of Postal Way.
• At 2:19 p.m. Tuesday, a 79-year-old man reported three windows broken out of a building in the 2200 block of Ka-See-An Drive.