This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:46 a.m. Sunday, a 15-year-old boy was taken to Johnson Youth Center for domestic violence assault. He was also held for resisting arrest and as a minor consuming alcohol.
• At 5:27 a.m. Sunday, a 21-year-old man reported he was assaulted by a 29-year-old man.
Driving without a license
• At 3:22 a.m. Sunday, Elizabeth Adriana Cordero, 20, was cited for driving without a license on Renninger Street. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 3:34 p.m. Saturday, Lorine Michelle Day, 41, was arrested for driving under the influence in the 3000 block of Fish Creek Road. She was also arrested on two counts of first-degree endangering the welfare of a child. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 2:46 a.m. Sunday, a 15-year-old boy was cited as a minor consuming alcohol.
• At 2:46 a.m. Sunday, a 16-year-old girl was cited as a minor consuming alcohol.
• At 3:36 p.m. Saturday, a 51-year-old man reported heating oil stolen in the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road.
• At 4:18 p.m. Saturday, a 20-year-old woman reported $200 stolen from her purse in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:43 a.m. Sunday, Howard Braman, 46, was arrested in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway on a warrant issued for failure to appear. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 4:43 a.m. Sunday, Melody Campbell, 31, was arrested in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway on a warrant issued for failure to appear for a status hearing. She was taken to LCCC.