This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: A list of calls from Capital City Fire and Rescue was unavailable at press time.
• At 5:08 p.m. Sunday, a 39-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 16-year-old boy.
Driving with a suspended license
• At 12:18 a.m. Monday, Arthur Joe Harp, 32, was arrested for driving with a suspended license on Egan Drive outbound. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• On Saturday, Terry J. Anderson, 33, was cited for making a false statement of material fact on his 2010 resident sport fishing license.
• At 11:15 a.m. Monday, a 33-year-old man reported identity theft in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 7:05 p.m. Sunday, a 45-year-old woman reported theft of heating fuel in the 8400 block of Canyon Drive.
• At 9:54 a.m. Monday, a 56-year-old man reported the theft of a Skilsaw. The saw has an estimated value of $120.
• At 10:13 a.m. Monday, an 80-year-old woman reported damage to a window in the 800 block of 10th Street. The damage is estimated at $400.
• At 11:06 p.m. Sunday, Kirk Henri Jim, 20, was arrested in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive on a warrant issued for failure to appear for a pretrial hearing.