This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:53 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of assault in the 100 block of Main Street.
• At 9:01 a.m. Wednesday, JPD assisted another agency in the Juneau area.
• At 9:12 a.m. Wednesday, JPD took a confidential report of child sexual abuse in the California area.
• At 8:22 p.m. Tuesday, a 48-year-old man was arrested for violating a domestic violence protective order, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:53 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a domestic disturbance altercation.
• At 6:56 p.m. Tuesday, a 57-year-old woman was arrested for criminal mischief domestic violence, and was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:54 p.m. Tuesday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 22-year-old woman.
Driving without a license
• At 8:02 a.m. Wednesday, Joel Garcia, 27, was cited following a motor vehicle crash for driving without a license. His vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 12:19 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Foster Avenue, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital
• At 7:48 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a medical alarm activation on Glacier Highway, and investigation found no medical problem. EMS care was given to a woman, and no transport was required.
• At 1:03 p.m. Tuesday, EMS care was given to a woman on Glacier Avenue, and no transport was required.
• At 2:29 p.m. Tuesday, a man on incoming medevac was taken to BRH.
• At 7:21 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a service call on Mendenhall Mall Road, and investigation found a flashing light stemmed from a water filtration system alarm.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:14 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of possible reckless driving for a single-vehicle motor vehicle crash in the 3000 block of Tongass Boulevard.
• At 8:50 a.m. Wednesday, Ricardo Willard, 46, was arrested in the 1500 block of Glacier Highway on four warrants, and he was taken to LCCC.
Stalking protective order
• At 7:15 p.m. Tuesday, a 38-year-old man needed to be served a 20-day stalking protective order.
• At 3:02 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of a theft in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:48 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of theft in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 9:05 a.m. Wednesday, a 19-year-old man reported vandalism to construction equipment on Alaway Avenue. Damage estimate unknown.